Now available to book for the coming winter.
Get ahead for the 2018 season…
Specialist Club Coaching Program
Specific indoor training program at our state of the art venue to develop your club’s keen and talented players, which can be delivered to both junior and senior players.
These sessions can include a combination of specific batting, spin/pace bowling, wicket keeping, fielding and fitness sessions. All with high level specialist coaches and tailored to suit your club’s needs.
These high level specific sessions utilise the latest coaching methods and performance analysis technology…
- Batting and bowling game plans
- Visual feedback from PitchVision technology
- Mental Preparation
- Tactical awareness
- Skill development
- Team building
We are currently taking bookings for these programs to run between October and December 2017. Giving your players a head start going into 2018….
To discuss any of the above give our Head Coach Matt a call on 07775 614370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer year round coaching solutions for your club…
Make the most of your club’s training by using our full time professional coaching team. Our team can provide the complete club coaching solution, from running fun and inclusive junior training to specialist sessions for your elite senior players and providing individualised player development plans.
Whether you desire a comprehensive bespoke coaching solution or just a qualified coach to boost a few sessions, we can build something for your club including some or all of the following:
- Junior recruitment through schools coaching
- Group coaching for juniors and seniors
- Specific training sessions on batting, spin/pace bowling, wicket keeping, fielding and fitness.
- Team building
- Coach development
- Individual player development plans via the online PitchVision portal
- Coaching both at your club and at The Cricket Asylum facility
- All coaching packages include a FREE ‘Mind & Body’ session with The Cricket Asylum Foundation and Opening Up Cricket
Simply contact us to arrange a visit to our facility or a meeting at your club.