Make the most of your club’s training by using our full time professional coaching team. Our team can provide the complete club coaching solution, from running fun and inclusive junior training to specialist sessions for your elite senior players and providing individualised player development plans.
Whether you desire a comprehensive bespoke coaching solution or just a qualified coach to boost a few sessions, we can build something for your club including some or all of the following:
- Junior recruitment through schools coaching
- Group coaching for juniors and seniors
- Specific training sessions on batting, spin/pace bowling, wicket keeping, fielding and fitness.
- Team building
- Coach development
- Individual player development plans
- Coaching both at your club and at The Cricket Asylum facility
- All coaching packages include a FREE ‘Mind & Body’ session with The Cricket Asylum Foundation and Opening Up Cricket
Simply contact us to arrange a visit to our facility or a meeting at your club.
The program below is now available to book for the coming winter.
Get ahead for the 2018 season…
Specialist Coaching Program
Indoor training program at our state of the art venue to develop your club’s keen and talented players, which can be delivered to both junior and senior players. Specific 1.5 hour sessions utilising our PitchVision technology and high level coaches including Chris Schofield (former England & Lancs CCC) and Matthew Dawson (Level 3 coach & former Cheshire CCC player).
These sessions can include a combination of specific batting, spin/pace bowling, wicket keeping, fielding, fitness and team building sessions. All with high level specialist coaches and tailored to suit your club’s needs.
We are currently taking bookings for these programs to run for 4, 6 or 8 weeks between October and December 2017.
Limited spaces available so please email us to book.
To discuss any of the above feel free to give our Head Coach a call on 07775 614370